Let the Mom Encourager Speak with your group!



Check out my speaking calendar
and topics for your group at

Get a Daily Dose of
Mom Encouragement
Sometimes funny,
sometimes spiritually challenging -
always encouraging.



Friday, June 24, 2011

I Love ...

how my dog is so happy when she knows we're going for a walk; when my kids lay on top of me to watch tv - no matter how big and bony or wet their hair is; watching them splash in the pool; catching my husband mid smile; how my daughter adores her daddy; how my oldest is turning into a man-cub; when the Colonel comes home in uniform (va va voom!); friends who seek me out; honest conversation; praying for others; curling up with my man; when my oldest signs I Love You to me; my middle son's impression of an old man.

Even on the days when I am most cranky and uninspired ... like today ... I can find reasons for joy.

I encourage you to share your joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment