Let the Mom Encourager Speak with your group!



Check out my speaking calendar
and topics for your group at

Get a Daily Dose of
Mom Encouragement
Sometimes funny,
sometimes spiritually challenging -
always encouraging.



Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Time's Running Out

I'm on Day 2 of exercise and I feel like the day is getting away from me and I won't have time to exercise.  
Not having time for exercise
means I haven't made it a priority.  
It's not like I've frittered the day away.  I spent the morning on the phone with team members, had my annual evaluation, took my son to the orthodontist, went grocery shopping, got home and finally ate (for the first time today), unloaded the car, scheduled service on my Frigidaire refrigerator (don't buy this brand) for the FIFTH time since we purchased it 18 months ago, made a hair appointment, connected with my team for scheduling their evals, and talked with a friend about starting a YouTube channel.  I clearly have not been idle ... but still need to make time.  I won't find any extra time lying around anywhere.  I need to carve out the time.  


Right now, I can get it thirty minutes before the giggle twins come home.  And I can get a little more time in tonight while the kids are all at the lacrosse fields.  I'm going to seize the moment.  I have chosen well today by enjoying a POWER drink.  

My hubby calls it Kryptonite.  

Come join me on the journey towards AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment