Let the Mom Encourager Speak with your group!



Check out my speaking calendar
and topics for your group at

Get a Daily Dose of
Mom Encouragement
Sometimes funny,
sometimes spiritually challenging -
always encouraging.



Wednesday, April 3, 2013

48 Hours Later

Can you believe that after just two days of stretching and light exercise that my back doesn't hurt anymore?  Seriously!  I woke up this morning without pain.  It didn't take much to get moving in the right direction, but I had to start.  

Today's another day that's been filled with meetings and chores and errands.  I need to carve out the time to exercise.  Today, my time is "tonight."  During a lacrosse practice, I'll walk laps at the field.  


Okay, so I'm not doing backbends ... yet ... maybe next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment