Let the Mom Encourager Speak with your group!



Check out my speaking calendar
and topics for your group at

Get a Daily Dose of
Mom Encouragement
Sometimes funny,
sometimes spiritually challenging -
always encouraging.



Monday, May 21, 2012

Banana Muffin Goodness - Mix Up Some Love!

I mixed these up spur of the moment last week in less than five minutes.  They bake up in less than 15 when you use the mini muffin pan (or your convection oven).  The kids loved 'em.  I'm going to make them again tomorrow adding mini chocolate chips to the concoction!!

What I like about this recipe:  I can assemble all the dry ingredients in the blender at night, add the wet in the morning, and VOILA!  What I love about this recipe: it's made in a blender and you pour it into the muffin tin!  What makes this recipe even better: no flour!







No comments:

Post a Comment